Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can't wait till thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

I can't wait till Wednesday. I get to fly out and see Boyfriend!!!!! and hug and squeeze the poo out of him!!!!!!!!!!!! and spend a whole weekend and the holiday with his family.

I'm nervous.... and excited.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the ticket is already paid for, I'm giving myself around $100 to $150 for the trip since most of the time we will be eating and spending time at his house with his family, since that's the reason for the trip.... For everyone to meet me.

His brother, wife and their 4 kiddos all drove all the way out from Oregon in the rain and snow... his other brother's driving in for the holiday with his wife and their 2 year old, plus his other brother who lives locally....

I hope they like me!!!!!!
=)

I'm also working and have been working on a baby blanket throw for his brother's wife because she is expecting. I need to finish it before I leave, but i'm almost done. nine rows more and its finished. I'll have to post a picture on here because its fabulous!!!! I followed a pattern and everything =)

1 comment:

  1. How was your Thanksgiving? I bet it was nice with the BF. Write a post about it.

    ReplyDelete