Saturday, October 2, 2010

Commentary on my life...

Its been a truly busy few months for me. A lot of drama has been flitering around some of my friends:

Friends have gone back off to college and are farther away

Breakups have been happening left and right with the changing seasons

Yup, someone is pregnant again...

There have been some church changes...

I've reached out to my dad's side of the family and am exchanging emails with some cousins now..

For October I'm going to try and hunker down and really get focused. Marathon training officially starts at 8:00am tomorrow and with that I'm hoping to gain more focus as I have a huge count down goal ahead of me.

There are 53 days left until I fly out and get to see boyfriend again for Thanksgiving... and apparently i'll be meeting almost all of his family and i'm really nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKK!

I decided not to apply for the position at the animal shelter at the last min for some reasons...

I decorated my condo for Halloween and fall, and now it smells like nice happy pumpkin. =)

I went hiking with my sister and her boyfriend (I won't be doing that again)... :/

and I have a huge birthday luncheon for my mom's birthday on Monday and its going to be hell for me... her best friend is coming and I have this gut feeling that not only will I get interrogated and put down from her, she will keep my mom drinking the entire lunch time and i'll just want to leave but won't be able to... I'm not looking forward to monday.... AT ALL

and I think my dishwasher is broken... and of course it breaks 2 days after the home warantee expires...

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've been a long time follower of your blog. Will you please add me to your blogroll? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete