Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thanksgiving plans

I think I may be getting on a plane and flying out to Utah for thanksgiving!!!!! if all goes to plan, I'll be flying out Wednesday night after work, and i'll be there thursday friday saturday, sunday and hopefully fly home one Monday if I don't get the promotion I applied for. That means i'd only have to take one vacation day because that's one of the holidays I don't have to work. I found a ticket for $300 online

If I get the promotion, I think it would be wed night - Sunday night, but the ticket would cost me $470! so i'm hoping i'd still be able to take off the monday to fly back. Its more time with BF and it makes the trip a lot cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

    - Johnson

    ReplyDelete