Friday, September 24, 2010

Its been a spendy month...

While I haven't been posting my monthly spending, I've still been keeping track!!! I just haven't had time to transpose my spreadsheet into blog form. Despite, working the holiday and everything, the majority of the extra cash I got from that is paying for my plane ticket to Utah for thanksgiving.

Plane Ticket break down: Ticket Cost: $376.40

Monthly Unbudgetted Money $12.09
Extra Utilities Monet $29.75
Leftover Fun Money $2.94
Labor Day OT Money $247.06
Budgetted Savings $84.56

I won't be able to drop much into savings this month considering i dropped $125 on my sister for her birthday/christmas & $322 on Homeowners insurance!

Plus I spent $40 at wallmart buying some vestive holiday decorations to help cheer me up and make my place feel more homey.

But I will get to save some $$$$

Remaining Monthly savings $76.18
Gasoline Rebate from work $30.68
Home INS Rebate $12.93

$119.79

I still have some grocery and gasoline money left in the budget for the month so who knows if i'll use it all or not. I also redeemed a $25.00 giftcard from MYPOINTS for Target so when I get that i'm going to use it to buy some things for the condo like cleaning supplies, etc so that will save me $25.00 from the budget for next month. I normally cash out my points for gift cards to kohls to go shopping but I don't feel like clothing shopping till i start training for the marathon fully (which is next month) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment