Sunday, September 5, 2010

A bit of this and that

I'm proud to say that most of my goals for the year should be accomplished via auto pilot for now with things that have already been ear marked into the budget.

****GRINS****
In other little news...,
I was able to use the cash in my wallet left over from the foodie fest to mail the boyfriend his little care package (the mail man also told me there was a cheaper and fast way to send it instead of flat rate because it wasn't very heavy) I love helpful people...

so other than that, here's the start of September:

Gasoline $46.42

Condo Insurance Renewal Policy $322.00 (with all the changes finally made)

Dinner out with a friend $29.00 (a bit on the pricey end but we did appetizers, meal, and dessert and it was nice to hang out with my chef buddy.)

I know that today I'll be picking up a present for my friends birthday, and I have her birthday dinner to go to tonight as well.... and another birthday later this month too.

Tomorrow I'll finally get a chance to go grocery shopping (I've been a busy little bee!!! and my un-kept condo is just the beginning besides my slacking on the blogging and the posts).

I'll be working Labor day (And then have to work my regular 5 days because I have to come in on my day off)... but the overtime and holiday pay will be nice since I have a few birthdays and things coming up this month... and by working labor day I get other holidays off instead (we sign up in advance for holidays... i'm just bummed that I got stuck with the night shift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment