Friday, August 20, 2010

No Spend Month Update

What I've spent during the No Spend Month
Cell phone: $56.88
Electric Bill: $32.51
Traffic Ticket Bill from July: $220.00
Mortgage, Property Tax, HOA Bill, PMI: $1,078.38 (plus $107.71 extra mortgage principle)
Offering: $130.00
Internet Bill: $31.99

Day 1 -Vegas
Day 2 -Vegas
Day 3 - $31.82- Groceries
Day 4 -
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -
Day 8 - $43.24 Kohl's
Day 9 - $12.53- Groceries
Day 10 -
Day 11 -
Day 12 -
Day 13 - $26.66- Gas for the rental car
Day 14 - $42.75 Groceries
Day 15 - $6.00 Subway** (its coming out of my grocery budget)
Day 16 -
Day 17 -
Day 18 -
Day 19 - $46.66 Gas for my car

Tonight i'll be going down to my local park for one of those free family movie nights cause i'm a sucker for Disney movies and since its a no spend month I won't be "going out" and spending cash.

=)

It would be a better "date" night if my boyfriend were here.... ***blushes*** ya, I'm dating that old friend of mine who lives in another state. cause then we could cuddle in fuzzy blankets, eat popcorn from my house and watch a cheesy disney flick together in the park.


had to toss another food item that went bad... One small zucchini started getting limpy on me...

the oatmeal has been weighing on me with the warmer weather... so this week I used up most of the eggs i bought and hard boiled them and eithe put them in my salads I made for BOTH potlucks I went to... or i've been slicing them up and eating them on toasted wheat bread since that's the only way I can eat eggs at work (if they are hard boiled at home and then taken to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment