Saturday, August 14, 2010

My car scratches are gone!

A long while ago i hugged my old garage a little too closley and got the stucko stuff on my car... a friend told me if he worked at it for a while he might be able to get most of it off so it wouldn't look bad...

I didn't notice yesterday, but today when I was getting into my car i didn't see the HUGE scrapes that were on my car... so i started walking around it, assuming I forgot what side it was on...

but its gone...

The dealership detailed the outside of my car FOR FREE because they had it sitting there for so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It helps to be nice and build relationships with your car mechanic. I'll have to thank him next time I see him because I didn't notice when I picked my car up... and he was off that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment