Friday, July 23, 2010

Car battery died | Vegas

Yup...

Had to buy a new car battery because my car failed to even turn over the other day.

Apparently I got roped into a vegas trip with my sister for her boyfriends birthday. Even though I won't get back from the trip till August 2nd (i'll be paying for it with money from JULY's extra check (I get more than $1,000.00 so anything over that is going towards the weekend trip).

So August will still be a no spend month because I need it more than ever... I also agreed to vegas before the car battery died out on me...

and i was originally told we weren't doing any shows and stuff like that. we'd be there next Sat night, Sunday, Leave and get home Monday. Do one nice dinner, a little gambling, and just hang out pool side and relax so I was all in.

Hotel Costs: $40.00
Gas chip in $30.00

I figured $150.00-$200.00 total for the trip cause I'm not really a gambler (Some $$ to gamble and food any any keepsakes as i've never been to vegas).

Without asking, my sister bought tickets to a show... $62.00 a head (my fixed costs just doubled so i'm a little ticked off)

Hotel Costs: $40.00
Gas chip in $30.00
Show Tickets: $62.00

I'm still hoping to try and keep the trip under $200.00 but I doubt that now =(

1 comment:

  1. I live In Las Vegas and I can happily say, as long as your careful with your spending, which you are, you shouldn't spend too much in Las Vegas. If you need any help or wants some tips, just let me know. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete