Saturday, June 12, 2010

Free hotel stay

When I was in Utah, I had to move rooms at one of the hotels I was staying at. They promised to credit my account 25% for the inconvience... but the credit never appeared.

After 3 calls and 3 voicemails left, a woman finally called me and told me that because I booked through Priceline (to get points at MYPOINTS) that they didn't have my credit info to make the change (it would have been about $20 credited to my card), but were willing to send me a vouchure for a free night stay at any La Quinta, or their location. (It was an $80 one night stay and a really nice hotel) So I told her to just send me the vouchure for the free night stay as i'm sure i'll be heading to utah again...

Ya **blushes** since coming back from Utah i've been talking to my "friend" ever day via webchat or cell... sometimes more than once a day, and basically every night before I crash for bed... There are definently feelings on both sides, but a very complicated situation with his family (like orthodox mormon), the distance (almost 700 miles), and i'm right out of a serious relationship that's still causing drama and making me an emotional wreak. So... who knows... but ya.

1 comment:

  1. Well, there is nothing wrong with getting to know someone slowly, and via long distance. If it is meant to be, it will happen. Sorry your old relationship is causing drama.

    ReplyDelete