Monday, June 28, 2010

Electrician really polite! and other things

He came out, spent 5 minuets... fixed my outlet and I got charged $95.00, and he was nice. didn't yell at me, gave me a business card and the rest of the day was mine.

he also gave me a quote for putting a ceiling fan in my living room (something I was considering since there isn't much light in there...) So if I get all my money back from The tile company, I might have a another ceiling fan installed so i can have more light in my living room.... maybe.

I need to repaint my kitchen baseboards first, i'd like some better patio furniture that's actually comfortable, and I want a door to close off the laundry room from everything the kitchen.

If i get a full refund from the tile company, these things might become a reality. =)

I also turned down holiday overtime at work... everything has been so chaotic around the homestead that I need my days off to get things done.

Have to take my car in for its check up
Have to get my teeth cleaned at the dentist
Have to schedule an appointment with my doctor for an annual visit
have to figure out the invisiline stuff with my orthodontist

Its going to be a busy July...

No comments:

Post a Comment