Monday, April 19, 2010

to do list updated

Spent 3 hours at the DMV, but I have my car registered and the sticker is now valid...

Called and left a message with The Tile Company in the morning... called and got a voicemail in the afternoon...

still need stamps... found the old Homedepot statement, but Can't find the CC so I can't pay online cause I don't remember my password and user name... I'll have to move the money from ING to BOFA and write a check at the store and pay off the sucker this week.


Computer fixed...

3 comments:

  1. why not just go to home depot and pay your account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered that the grocery store - the grocery store! - sells stamps. The cashiers keep them in their registers.

    I thought this might ease the burden. I hate going to the post office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor- I haven't gone to teh grocery store... I've been shopping at trader joes and henry's lately and they don't sell stamps... I'll have to go to ralphs tho cause I ran out of milk.

    Anon-
    Totally forgot I could go down to home depo and pay the sucker there!!!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete