Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Booked another hotel

Its offical, Ill be camping on my trip in utah! Where? Southern Utah... and it will be at the tail end of my trip...

But I can't imagine sitting in my car for 10 plus hours driving home without a good night sleep the night before and a shower... So, instead of driving all the way back to Orem, I booked a hotel in Cedar City so i can get a goodnight sleep, a hot clean shower, and shave off a couple hours on my return drive home.

=)

I actually booked 2 hotel rooms, but when I get to utah i'll get paid back for the second one so my spending looks a bit high so far for my cheap vacation. I'll adjust the numbers once I actually get paid back for everything =) We picked the cheapest thing that was near by... I'm so glad i'm staying with my friend... i couldn't imagaine staying in a hotel and having to pay for that the whole time... talk about expensive.

Less than 2 weeks and i'm in UTAH!!!!! I'm excited. I started packing last night (just the stuff I won't use between now and then that i'll need to take... like camping clothes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment