Saturday, March 6, 2010

Boyfriend and I are on a break...

...

As of Monday

...

I just don't see us getting married anymore... and even though I care about him, I worry if i'm more in love with the idea of being in love... then actually in love with him...

So were taking some time apart to figure out what we really want, who we really are, and how or if we fit together.

...

I just feel i'm the glue that holds him together, me together, and our relationship together... and that's too much for one persons shoulders...

...

and I really want to be with the kind of man who will encourage me, walk beside me, and be my partner... and right now i'm not getting that... and I'm just realizing how distant i've been from God... I've had a few God moments over the past couple of months and its made me ache and miss the feeling i get when God hugs me...

....

Sometimes when your afraid to be alone, thats really the one thing you should embrace.

3 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you, what you are doing took a very tough decision, I will pray for your best and highest good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am so happy for you! Your BF was a weight bringing you down, down, down. You are doing the absolute right thing by putting God 1st in your life. When you are ready he will put the right man into your life. Be sure to tell God that you want a man who respects his cash flow as much as he respects YOU. It is okay to think good thoughts of your BF but also think you deserve better at the same time.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sent an email... thinking about you! hope you get some clarity.

    ReplyDelete