My Goal is the leave the workforce on my 55th birthday, 11,462 Days from now...
401 Account: Approximately 2.77 % of my portfolio
• $685.02 (Employer Paid 1% of Salary); $730.41 Worth
o Up 6.67% from inception, +$45.39
o Stable Value Money Market Accounts make up 29.50%
o Milestone 2040 makes up 70.50%
457 Account: Approximately 3.92% of my portfolio
• Was employer funded but future contributions discontinued (minimal interest earned)
o Positive $1,032.77
ING DIRECT Roth IRA: Approximately 9.75% of my portfolio
• $2,500.00 Invested; Worth $2,570.00
o Up 2.68% from inception. Positive $67.00
o CD’s ranging from 1.65% to 4.5% (savings 1.30%).
o Current Average CD rate 2.866%
ShareBuilder Roth IRA Approximately 43.11% of my portfolio
• $11,500 Invested; Worth $11,356.10
o Down 1.25% since inception… Loss of -$143.90
o Strategic Allocation Moderate 100.00%
o I have 1,351.528 Shares
o For my account to break even, shares would have to be: $8.51
o Currently shares are worth:$8.39
Excluding my Pension, my variable retirement accounts are worth $15,686.28. Of that I’ve only invested $14,000 of my money (the rest has been my employer). So technically I’ve made 12.04% If I compare all the “free money” and my contributions (Totals 15,717.79), my portfolio is Down 0.20 % since inception.
Pension: Approximately 40.45% of my portfolio
If I quit tomorrow, I’d just have the cash in the account.
Account Value as of 07.01.2009: $9,890.40
Paycheck deductions added to account post balance: $764.89
• I’m ALSO buying additional time in my retirement accounts from when I was 16-18 years of age (service prior to membership). It’s less then a year’s worth of service credit, but I’ll be paying $33.06 for 39 more installments.
My entire portfolio (if I cashed my pension out today) is worth $26,341.57