My Goal is the leave the workforce on my 55th birthday, 11,490 Days from now...
401 Account: Approximately 2.73 % of my portfolio
• $656.54 (Employer Paid 1% of Salary); $694.58 Worth
o Up 5.79% from inception, +$38.04
o Stable Value Money Market Accounts make up 30.10%
o Milestone 2040 makes up 69.90%
457 Account: Approximately 4.06% of my portfolio
• Was employer funded but future contributions discontinued (minimal interest earned)
o Positive $1,032.62
ING DIRECT Roth IRA: Approximately 10.06% of my portfolio
• $2,500.00 Invested; Worth $2,561.39
o Up 2.45% from inception. Positive $61.39
o CD’s ranging from 1.65% to 4.5% (savings 1.30%).
o Current Average CD rate 2.866%
ShareBuilder Roth IRA Approximately 44.30% of my portfolio
• $11,500 Invested; Worth $11,276.80
o Down 1.94% since inception… Loss of -$223.20
o Strategic Allocation Moderate 98.20%
o Money Market Cash 1.80%
o I have 1,329.661 Shares
o For my account to break even, shares would have to be: $8.50
o Currently shares are worth:$8.33
Excluding my Pension, my variable retirement accounts are worth $15,565.39. Of that I’ve only invested $14,000 of my money (the rest has been my employer). So technically I’ve made 11.18%. If I compare all the “free money” and my contributions (Totals 15,689.16), my portfolio is DOWN 0.78 % since inception.
Pension: Approximately 38.85% of my portfolio
If I quit tomorrow, I’d just have the cash in the account.
Account Cash Value as of 07.01.2008 $9,890.40
• I’m ALSO buying additional time in my retirement accounts from when I was 16-18 years of age (service prior to membership). It’s less then a year’s worth of service credit, but I’ll be paying $33.06 for 41 more installments.
My entire portfolio (if I cashed my pension out today) is worth $25,455.79