Friday, April 24, 2009

I went birthday shopping

I stole money from all over my budget this month... I went clothes shopping in honor of my birthday next month. My sister was going to take me shopping but i couldn't take not having any shorts and capris that fit anymore (since i wore everything in my closet i'm allowed to shop again.)

So i robbed peter to pay paul. Everythings balanced so it's all acounted for, I just chose not to save my extra's this month and instead went with the treat myself approach.

For those of you who don't know. I'm 5 feet 1 inches tall and i discovered the Petite section of the store... I love ROSS.

I bought more then i normally would... but only spent a hair over $100.00. I bought three pairs of shorts and capris, and six new tops!!! When i got home, i tossed two shirts since i was able to replace them with new digs.

I'm thrilled. Now i need to think of something else my sister can get me for my birthday. hmmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've been following your blog for awhile and just wanted to say hi! I live in the OC too. I went to the South Coast Gap store this week and got 2 dresses, pants, a tee, a sweater, and a dressy top for $105 including tax... it was like stuff was 70% off because they had an additional 25% off everything! Haven't been to Ross in awhile, but I usually like Marshalls and TJ Maxx better because they seem more organized. Happy early birthday! Awesome that you are running for ChildSHARE!

    ReplyDelete