Monday, January 5, 2009

I have a hole in my ceiling...

Went to the leasing office to report a leak in my bathroom ceiling.

I Just recieved a phone call telling me that they will finish the project tomorrow... and that I have a huge hole in my ceiling in my bathroom... How awkward will that be when I get home... I'll try to take a picture of the damage...

EKKK

For the record... I'm fully moving when my lease is up...

They already did a patch job when I noticed there was a large crack in my ceiling a few months back... guess where the leak is now... right where the crack was...

and my roommate doesn't want to stay there, doesn't care where we go, but can't pay more then she's paying now... Looks like I might end up going solo if we don't get lucky... that or i may move in with boyfriends parents and rent out a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment