Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm done with xmas shopping

I'm DONE!!!!

I got my boyfriends mommy something else... and it was cheaper so i used the extra cash and a $10.00 coupon to Victoria Secret to get some good quality undergarments for cheap. (i normally get this stuff around the holidays to re stock and toss the ones that have seen better days... but alas not this year.)

To kill time, I went perusing another store, found the original gift I wanted to buy for boyfriends mommy... so my boyfriend bought it for me (cause I wanted one too) and his friend is going to buy it off him to give to me for xmas.

WOOT! Hello Wall-E piggy bank! WOOT!

I got a $10.00 albertson's gift card from my apartment complex... and bought groceries with it and used boyfriend's sister's employee discount! ya!

I also Received a $50.00 AMX gift card at Boyfriends work party. I might wait till after Christmas and see what I wanted that I didn't get and then go get it with this... or I may use it to replace my running shoes... they are wearing to pieces and they are essentially my work shoes since I work at a recreation center/gym...

I got the $95.00 check for working the election. Which will be deposited in my Emergency fund since my new goal is $7,300.00.

I should have 2 hours of overtime on my next paycheck and that will go to the emergency fund too.

I transferred the last $300.00 of my Roth money and I'm slowly buying mutual funds with it so my Roth will be maxed out for the year, and i still have $1,000.00 to buy my "retro" service years for CALpers. I kinda hoped that it would be processed by now so i could take a nice tax advantage this year... but that isn't the case apparently. oh, well... next year then.

And since I didn't get that DREAM job I applied for... There isn't a really big rush to buy a place... although it would be cool to get a government "free" loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment