Sunday, November 30, 2008

Updates are fun

$7,057.82 = House DP FUND!!!!

Black friday shopping yielded some very heavily discounted clothes (staples for any wardrobe)... I used some of my retro money because the deals were just too good to pass up and I normally get clothes from my mother (who I no longer talk to...) for x-mas so i limited myself to $50 bucks... it was awesome.

I got a 44 dollar skirt; a $40 black cardigan; an 18 top; and a 30 top that matches the skirt all for $54 total... and its the nice stuff!!!!!

But I still need to find Boyfriends mommy a present... and my bestest friend (she finally told me what she wanted!)

so i'll be calling the disney store every day until there is some signs of life of my desired gift...

I also collect the Disney Snow globes from JC Penny... and since my mother has some of the older ones, i'm currently playing on Ebay trying to score the old ones again... so that will be where some of the retro money will be heading to!

4 comments:

  1. How much was your interest this month? On dp fund?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your house down payment is movin on up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the DP alone, Interest was 16.92

    But if I add up all my accounts interest it was around 38 dollars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great i love interest updates :)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete