Monday, November 24, 2008

I changed my auto insurance!

After working out a few technical glitches, my 6 month auto insurance is $495.76 (or 82.62 a month). My 12 month renters insurance policy is 127 a Year (or 10.58 a month)

I now have a $500 deductible, not a $750 deductible and I'm saving ruffly $3.00 a month.

My cards should come in a few days, and AAA will be sending me a refund for the remain 5 or so months that I paid for in 7 to 10 days.

I have $577 in my auto insurance fund, so after the 495.76, I have 81.24 left that can go towards the renters insurance policy that I didn't have before. I'll take the rest of the AAA refund check to make up the difference on the policy, the extra, I might set aside for a hopefully one day fully funded $500 deductible fund....

But if Crapy Govenor man tripples my "car tax" I'll have to put the extra money towards that since I don't save monthly for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment