Sunday, November 16, 2008

December Budget

With the possibilities and challenges that come with my roommates financial situation... the new Dec budget. I shaved some cash off some of the other budget categories so hopefully I can get by and make due.

  • Laundry $20
  • Food & Basics $100
  • Water Delivery $16 (which will be cancelled in Dec because my contract is up)
  • Gas and Car $100
  • Car insurance $96 (calling State farm tomorrow. I recieved an offer in the mail for $81.00 a month and only a $500 deductible. I really like those numbers. So i'm calling tomorrow.)
  • Electric Bill $40
  • Cell Phone $55
  • Fun money$50
  • Building up the Emergency Fund @ BofA $90.00
  • Down payment Fund $622.2
  • Rent $795
  • Down payment Fund $394.20

Overtime, holiday pay, etc ---> Christmas. Since I dropped the money I was setting aside for in December

Retro Pay---> beefing up emergency funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment