Saturday, October 25, 2008

Being pro-active

I sent a non threatening e-mail to one of the ladies in the HR department about my annual review and e-mailed myself a copy of it. (I also have all the e-mails from my boss about the subject as well.)

She's out of the office until thursday so i'll have to wait for a response. If I don't recieve on by the first week of November-- I'll be contacting the director of the whole recreation department. (my bosses bosses boss)

I'll also be on my bestest behavior at work... keeping busy... and prepaired to take the flack from my boss for going over his head and letting others know how crappy he really is.

When ever I go over his head and refuse to accept his poor leadership--- i get stuck doing the weirdest things at work... Like scraping gum off the entrance way pavement with a screw driver... (i bet my boss has forgotten about that one-- I haven't and I continue to hold the same montra.... One of these days, i'll do his job better then he does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment