Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is a pricy month for me

I have my Texas trip... (and a plane ticket i'm still trying to put the fund back that I borrowed...)

  • The boyfriends birthday...
  • his mom's birthday...
  • his dad's birthday...
  • my "aunts" birthday...
  • my roommates birthday...
I have to go look at bridesmaid dresses on tuesday.... (the mani-pedi trip got cancelled... his sister realised it was my BOYFRIENDS birthday that day.... i'm just glad she has some sense right now.)

plus we add in the little shopping i did earlier in the week to slowly update the wardrobe... It will be a miracle if i cross the 5,000.00 mark on my house downpayment fund...

If only that retro pay and my raise would get processed through... if it hasn't happened after my vacation, then i'm going to mention it to my boss again. I gave it to him compleated on APRIL 20th.... my review was due on May 20th... He's had the darn thing finished for 4 months already.... when i come back from my vacation it will be 5 months that he has had it, 4 months that its late....

oh well... se la vie (or however you spell that)

No comments:

Post a Comment