Sunday, August 10, 2008

updates...

I didn't get that pretty work promotion... There was a lady who had been temperarily doing the job for a good 6 months and it was really a formality process. But i will be doing another interview for the position above my current one in a few weeks for an eligibility list.

I'm no longer working at that Sister work location... i'm back at my little rec center and my schedule should be changing up to accommodate those still going to school.

I figured out how to pay for my Texas trip on the fly. I'm going to borrow the money from that extra paycheck (the one that's just going to sit around for next years Roth IRA.) My goal is to put the money back by the time i leave for the trip hopefully.... I'm secretly hoping i'll get that retro active pay and can use it to cover the flight. I won't divert any money from the house Downpayment fund at this point. I'm just going to have to pince my pennies because i really want to see that account get larger rather then smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment