Friday, August 29, 2008

So its payday...

and my retro pay is now $566.66 (ruffly estimated)... my check was $1,044.01

------> $44.01 went to my Texas plane ticket... $1,000.00 to Roth 2009 (will be put over at IGOBANKING)....

sigh....

Oh, and i'm going to be in a wedding! (boyfriends sister just got engaged and she asked me to be in the wedding party. We don't know each other very well to be honest--- but apparently we have some bonding time coming up over manicures and pedicures in a week and a half---) Maybe i'll get some ideas for the wedding i'll have eventually...

If i'm lucky with interest and everything-- my house downpayment fund could grow a little past $4,000.00 by the end of the month... it's times like this when i wish IGOBanking posted how much $$$$ your account was currently earning like ING and Emigrant Direct do...

No comments:

Post a Comment