Friday, June 27, 2008

Okay, Spendy spendy spendy

yup, that's me.

I went ahead and wrote everything i need to purchase into the budget for the apartment with the exception of costco-- i'll wait another month--... I was pretty good until i won a free makeover session with Mary Kay-- and droped $150.00 on beauty supplies...

July Budget

  • Laundry $20
  • food $120
  • water $16
  • gas $140
  • car ins $88
  • ebill $45
  • cell $55
  • household $25
  • fun $50
  • house dp $351.67
  • Extra Money spent to get me through June $89.68
  • roth$188.85

---

  • rent $795
  • Apt spending $394.20

Now before you start... I know I went overboard... but I'll be working the 4th of july (holiday pay) + I have a work inservice day I have to attend (more hours) + I should be recieving the check for working the polls on election day. All that i'll add to the savings. Plus my raise and retroactive pay has yet to be applied and as of the 20th-- the paperwork was still on my bosses desk.

Monthly Goals:

  1. max out my Roth this month for the year
  2. set a little bit aside for the house. =) $351.67
  3. pay for the fun "were all moved in party" using my budget!

Its time to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment