Friday, May 2, 2008

raise... and a future raise

My second annual raise is due on May 20th... and the city is pretty good about giving you what your in line for, it just takes a lot of time to get there (but they will retro actively make up the difference). I already submitted the paperwork to my boss last month, so i'm hoping to see the change on my paycheck by the end of june. hopefully

I believe a 6% increase would put me at $16.77 an hour since i'm making $15.83 an hour at the present moment and I recieve $207.19 in cash benefits every paycheck ...

after taxes, a low ball estimate would be $1219.29 a check or an extra 30.08 a check ($60 a month) Which would all go towards my wedding fund.

But, what's really cool, from May 08 to May 09, i'd make $39,854.16 without a dime of OT before taxes. So i can basically claim to make $40,000 a year before taxes at 22 years of age!!! not bad, not bad at all...

I also get a 4% raise in January (city wide) which would jump my pay to $17.44 an hour. or 41,249.00 a year... 2009 is looking like a very nice financial year since i'm basicially just living at home with my mom...

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! You're really on your way girlie.. congrats on all the happy news.. :)
    xoxo-nklsmom

    ReplyDelete