Saturday, May 3, 2008

oh crap moments just keep pilling up...

The Oh Crap moments just keep pilling up for the month... I had a 47 dollar bill for my AAA membership card that I didn't know I had to pay... and didn't budget that in. I had to ship a friend a care package but i don't have a small basic fund anymore so i've no idea where that is coming from.... I think I need to redo the budget.

and while i have an emergency fund with 6200 in it... i have this fobia of using that money because its for a REAL Emergency.

I remember reading an article about how crap comes in 3's...
  1. My roommate decides that since she's moving, she doesn't need to pay me rent. $400 for last month, must find $400 for May..... setback $800.00 ----> trying to pay for it in the budget and with overtime... but its not gonna work and my retirement is going to take a hit.
  2. AAA didn't include my membership card in the fees that put forward when i paid my balance in full.... setback $47.00
  3. The family i house sit for cancelled a whole week on me and that was going to be where i was going to get my yosemite money.. could be a good $50 to $100 lost.
looks like i'm going back to the drawing board with the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment