Thursday, April 3, 2008

phone broke...

3 months ago i killed the cell phone insurance... Today i dropped my phone in the parking lot for the upteenth time... and its now being held together by packaging tape i have to press hard when i open the phone so it doesn't pop off... Lets see how long its gonna last now...

I got the following message on-line about free phone upgrades for my account:

You are not currently eligible to upgrade your device online. This
line may be eligible for an equipment discount on 04/17/2008 .


Guess this thing better last me 2 more weeks... Hang in there my little Pantech C300... (yup, its the go phone, but i have a regular service with it... I got the contract before they made the phone only for the Go-Phone Service...)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sounds like you have AT&T. Guess what? At the beginning of March my phone died but I wasn't eligible for an upgrade until 3/28/2008. So I thought, what the heck, I might as well go in and ask if they would let me do it 3 weeks early, if not, I’ll tap into my EF and just buy one outright (which also meant I wouldn't have to renew a contract). And guess what? They let me upgrade early! So I think you should stop by a store and just ask. It never hurts to try.

    ReplyDelete