Thursday, April 10, 2008

CAR STUFF (INS+ Emigrant

I ended up going back to AAA because Statefarm Quoted me wrong... They were somehow under the impression that I had children.... (i'm 21).... =( So its AAA at $867.00 for the whole year (73.00 a month) oh well.

I also made all my Accounts over at Emigrant Direct Auto related.
  • Annual Car Insurance
  • Car Crash (Goal $750.00)
  • Car repairs/Maint
  • Auto Tags/DMV Fees
  • New Car Fund

I took the extra money I had set aside and put $141.00 towards my car insurance tags for next April so now i have all that money up front... and 188.00 will go for my next scheduled maint. check so its in car repairs.

The interest from the accounts will go to my new car fund (not my house DP)

I also went grocery shopping on Tuesday... I had to buy stuff to eat what is actually in my pantry, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment