Sunday, March 30, 2008

leaks....

finally, I'm back at work in my normal place. It's raining today so we'll be slower then usual-- a nice change from the hussle and bustle preparing for a week long event to mark the 20th anniversary of cityhood... and i'm glad I work at my facility.... the rood doesn't leak like it does at the other center occassionally.

I'm exhausted. I went to a birthday party last night and I had a good time... but i'm sleepy as heck. we stayed till after 11pm (i was up at 6 am for work today) We played gitar/band hero, darts, ate tooo much pizza and M&M's...

(i've got to get serious about this healthier me... heck i'm gonna have to get in a wedding dress in 2 years.... plus my mom loves to nag about my waist line and since its only a few months before i'm back at home.... I figure that I better start now...) Maybe i'll make an April challenge or something to try and motivate me to achieve something here.

I think I also need to start looking for some money leaks in my budget... It seems like these b-day parties are getting crazier. (the last 3 i've bought the gifts for my Bf and me together--- which i don't mind and he's not going to pay me back either and i'm OKAY with that. He does other things in our relationship that I value far more then this.---) but i keep forgetting that since i run with a more socible crowd (since i have lots of good friends and i count my blessings everyday that these amazing people are in my life), but i keep forgetting that these pop up more frequently.... sometimes 2 times a month... I'm pretty sure the overtime from the 20th anniversary will be ear marked for other such occassions.

No comments:

Post a Comment