Monday, February 4, 2008

ok ok... I'll be a good little girl

I kept my roth contributions where they should be... Monthly for 2008 I'm doing $200 a month, plus extra checks and if i'm really smart, i should be able to max the thing out for 2007 and 2008...

(thank you for schooling me)

But I do need to have a conversation with the people i'm planning on moving out with... specifically numberwise because things keep changing and the move is coming soon and we need to be all set to go... so we know what we can afford...

So this means 2 seperate conversations... one with my current roommate (my greek goddess friend) because she's planning on sharing a room with me and i don't want to in the house...

and one with the red head, and the double, and with my Greek Goddess Friend to make sure that we have enough money to cover the actual expenses that go along with affording a place... utilities, etc...

The way I keep seeing things inside my head, I'm not sure the house will work...

No comments:

Post a Comment