Friday, January 18, 2008

one journey is over...



It all started so very long ago...

9/24/06... I posted my very first blog post on this website.... I was struggling to repay a personal loan to my mom, save up tuition money, car insurance money, and make the car payment... I was a mess... but i had a vision... and in September I began paying more on my car payment...

I went after a promotion unsuccessfully... but landed another one... a little less then a year later and bam...

September 10, 2007-- I paid off my auto loan in full... $13,623.75 @ 8.25%

but before i could be 100% debt free... i had to tackle the zero percent invisiline and not incure any student loans as i made it through college...

1/18/08 4460.00 paid.... 100% debt free....

I can't wait to change the payment cycle on my bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment