Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm rubbing off on him...

So my boyfriend couldn't make the minimum payment on his Credit card last month because for some reason it was a lot larger then he was used to...

and they started calling when they only recieved a partial payment... So yesterday he closed the account and worked out a payment plan with them until he's done paying off his taxes. They he's paying off the 2 CC's he has and he's gonna try and walk the straight and narrow. He's determined not to charge anything to his other CC and just pay off what he puts on it and the like... There might just be hope for him yet.... =)

1 comment:

  1. My b/f has his frugal moments and it definitely rubs off on me... in a good way that is. He also knows what its like to have no money at all so when I say I can't afford something he understands which is nice. I have some friends who just say "put it on a credit card". That doesn't help when you're trying to pay them off. Sounds like you found a great guy.

    ReplyDelete