Wednesday, December 5, 2007

countdown continues

Sorry for the sporatic posting... but there are only

~*~*~*~*~*~10 Days Until I Graduate College! ~*~*~*~*~*~

and I have to be done with all the school work by Friday at noon. I'm down to two classes. One finishes Thursday and I only have to make an appearance next thursday, and the other is done by friday and i just ahve to drive up on Saturday to get a letter with the grade written on it.

If i pull a 4.0 I graduate with a 3.9 GPA and i'll get the highest honor... if i miss it with just one B i get the middle one since it will be a 3.88.... so were hoping for a good run. I'll find out soon.

On a personal note, I think I'm kind of seeing someone. =) I decided a couple of weeks ago to give up on my X since he treats me so horribly as a friend and I wouldn't want to be more involved with someone who can't be bothered to simply ask how my week was.
and then this nice surprise happens... we've kind of talked about "us" and were definently taking it slow because he doesn't want to hurt one of his close friends (she likes him... he's not interested but doesn't want to loose her friendship) ... so were just spending time together, flirting like mad when no ones around... and last night before meeting up with everyone, he came by the place i'm house sitting to watch a movie and it was nice to sit there and have him put his arm around me. felt the fun "little butterflies." I love it when he holds my hand... i'm such a girl.

So life's on an upswing... and I think I found out what to do when my lease is up in June. I've been hanging out with a few people lately and I think I just found some new roommates and a possible place to call home.
=)

One of the my friends' neighbors can't sell their home and they are thinking of renting it for cheep, so were going to see if they will let us rent it and take care of it. If things work out, I could be paying less then $500 a month!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be a graduate any minute now. That's so exciting. Enjoy your new-found freedom and/or slavery of being a college graduate and adult.

    ReplyDelete