Sunday, December 9, 2007

Change of Plans-- New House Guest-- and a never ending love triangle



Well, there are few changes in my apt... and not holiday decorations, lol.

My friend "Greek Goddess friend" called me the other day to inform me that she needs a place to live for a month because her irresponsible roommates failed to pay the rent... she's getting evicted wed and can't stay with her folks cause her sisters back at home.... so she's coming to stay with me and my roommates...

yup, were gonna cram 4 ppl into a 2 bedroom apt till mid/end of January.

I'll be spending tuesday helping her move her crap from Riverside down to my Apt. Were gonna store her furniture in the garage... i'll park in the back of the residential housing track for a month and were just going to put a small bed in my room for her to sleep on. She'll be contributing to the rent (no clue how much Dee and Bee want for the inconvience and she'll kick some my way too curtisy of her folks and the fact that she doesn't want us to think she's free loading) so were gonna be crampt for a few weeks, but we'll make it work. I refuse to leave my friends homeless.

The weird thing is that she called me outta the blue since i haven't really seen or talked to her in a few months... but the last time we talked i knew she was getting into a little trouble and school was definetly on the back burner.... so hopefully this change will help straighten her out a bit... No idea why everyone thinks i'm the responsible one, but it seems ever since the full time job and the pending graduation news has gotten out.... i'm being looked at as a mature adult...

As for looking mature...
2 weeks ago we [the red head, the double, and myself] were buying some red wine and ingrediants to get for this nice meal we were cooking, and The red head didn't get carded (he was 21 and has facial hair lol)... but we were joking about how i'll forever be carded until i'm 90.... and he was like, well when i first met you, you looked around 19-20 or so... but then after talking to you... i'd have guessed you were 25 or something...... lol

No wonder i tend to get along better with those 24 and up.... lol.... even as a freshman in college the guys with girlfriends wanted to hangout with me because i was down to earth and "over the drama." lol and even then i was 18.

in other news
as for the possible new roommates (when my lease is up), everything is in the air. We were 5 people... and now were probably more like 3 because the other people probably can't afford it since we lost the place we were looking at.
It was going to be :
  1. the double
  2. the other girl
  3. the red head
  4. a girl ive met once and maybe later her friend
  5. Me

but now its looking more like three of us... but theres some love triangle stuff going on. So that all needs to be figured out first... cause if people hook up they won't be moving in together...

  • The double likes the red head, and the red head either likes me or the double (were not sure) and I like a different mutual friend of ours.... but the other girl has apparently liked that same mutual friend for a few years and while at one point he was interested, he isn't anymore... and that same mutual friend and I are in the process of "seeing were things go" and the other girl had no clue until last nigh that I like him and he's just waiting it out before he makes it official... and the red head has no clue about the mutual friend and I.
man... trying to keep things all covert is colorful and tricky.

3 comments: