Friday, November 2, 2007

Networth Challenge:

I like to match myself up against others to motivate myself to not blow my cash on a movie or a CD or something like that... especially since i have huge goals that i'd love to accellerate [the abiblity to live on my own if i have to]. Lets see who i'm trying to pass this month at NetworthIQ:
  • Age: timbuk2xo- Networth: $18,977.00 Last log in Feb '06.
  • Income: Sj- Networth: $19,495.00 last log in Sept '07
  • Occupation: Ashley83- Networth: $22,123.00 Last log in Oct, 07
  • State (CA): blogMike- Networth: $20,671.00 Last log in March '07
  • US/Overall: rmacquidwin- Networth: $18,311.00

I think i might be able to squeeze past 2 people... but it all depends on their own updates as well.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't look at the people that you're comparing yourself to, but do you think your networth is misleading becfause over half is your car which is a devaluing asset?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really...

    the value of my car is far under what i could sell it for today if i have to... its a 2004 toyota camry with less then 30,000 miles, an extended warantee, and has all its check ups on it.

    i also re-evaluate it after i take it in to get serviced ever few months.

    For me, its an asset, not an investment because its completely paid off.

    ReplyDelete