Saturday, October 27, 2007

eco friendly me

Lately, I feel like I really haven't been too Eco friendly... So today at work I brought my own coffee mug for my hot Choc so i didn't use a paper cup.

I also think its time i went through my car and took out all the junk I don't need in it... especially with gas prices starting to escalate again. It will be good for my wallet and good for the enviornment... I must think "baby steps..." Its been a while since i was truly being eco friendly.

I'm also saving all the plastic bags that my OC post comes in... I'll use them to cushin my breakables when i eventually move... [won't have to buy packing supplies and i won't have to replace things that will break!] but who knows when that will be... I could end up re-signing my lease... or getting my own place. Only time will truly tell.

I'm also thinking about getting rid of some of the things i never bothered to unpack since my first move... they are mainly decorative figurings including some harry potter halmark figures... but part of me is wondering if i haven't bothered to unpack them if i should really keep them???? But I won't make a decision until January on these things since i'll have more free time on my hands with school done.

i also went through some of my clothes and started to part with some things i haven't worn in ages.

~*~*~*~*~*~49 Days Until I Graduate College! ~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment