Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Simplifying


To make things easier [since all the money would eventually go to the same place] i went ahead and used some of the tuition money to cover my spendy spendy month. This way, when my paycheck comes on friday in I can pay my rent [600]; pay my extra invisiline [245]; stick $15.00 in my wedding fund; and get $20.00 in quarters for next months laundry.


-----------> That's only $880.00


I'll take $132.55 and put that towards my invisiline to eliminate all the extra money i needed to collect for this year to get the debt to $2,000.00 ... that then becomes $1,012.50 yeah for overtime. Anything over this will be used for some money games and then added to the emergency fund.


the Emergency fund is at $3,281.75... i chose to send the extra money to invisiline instead of tacking it to the emergency fund because i needed some positive encouragement [like a goal met] to make me feel better about my very very very spendy month. I had to pay to graduate at school so that money also came out of the tuition check.


recap of paycheck:

  • Invisiline total: 377.55
  • Wedding $15.00
  • Rent $600.00
  • Laundry $20.00

AWE, isn't that net worth pretty???? [all of these friday figures are included in the networth.]

No comments:

Post a Comment