Sunday, August 5, 2007

oh Sh*t

I mentioned in a couple of posts that i got my braces bill in the mail a few days ago and figured out my monthly payment, etc... but i picked it up the other day as i was cleaning and i noticed something wasn't right... And of course the error is when the "promotional period" ends... So i grabbed the phone ASAP because it said the promotional period ended in October 07!!!!! not July 08!!!!!

The company that submitted my application screwed up and gave me a 3 month grace period instead of 12!!! I called Care Credit and they told me i have to deal with my actual dental office since they submitted the application.... and they are closed on the weekend!!!! which means monday after i get off work i need to go down there and raise hell till they fix it. if not... i got to get myself $3,835 by october 27th cause the rate shoots up and so does back interest [which for 16 days was 45 bucks!!!!!]... and getting almost $4,000 is not going to happen very easily.... i think if i take every dime to my name i'd just make it... i currently owe $3,835.
  • i'd have 2 more months of payments i planned @379 which brings it to $3077
  • my extra Aug paycheck approx $900 brings it to $2177 and i won't pay off the car
  • I have 200 bucks in bofa account which brings it to $1977
  • i have 1,000 in my ing account as my original emergency account..... were at 977
  • my 3 month emergency fund should be 463 by then.... were down to 514...
  • i can take the x-mas fund and "money games cash" for the 2 months so that knocks off 180... so were at 334...
  • my other savings accounts at emigrant for wedding, house, etc have 86 bucks in it... so were at $248...
  • and i should have 248 left after buying textbooks that i could use in the mean time to cover my rear if need be.

Okay... its kind of comforting to know that i think i can get it paid off if i have to...but that will leave me pennyless and i'd really have to be careful about everything...

hopefully they'll fix this all up... or hopefully i'll know come monday if i need to start scrambling and sending that cash... which i'll do ASAP to kill that interest down as soon as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment