Saturday, August 4, 2007

happy day my fellow friends!

i'm actually liking IGOBANKING... i think it was like the phase i went through with the transition from ING to Emigrant... remember the "but i like the orange bouncy ball better..." but sucked it up from the way better rate... well i'm doing that now with IGO and its growing on me... or i just like the feeling that my emergency fund over there is growing!
I haven't been posting a lot of what i've been saving over here to my little sub accounts... since mainly this blog has been all about debt repayment... but as my net worth rises every month and i continue to decrease the debt, i will begin to include some of those finer aspects... the Plus side!!!
But i worked an extra 3 hours... and i'm sending that overtime to my car... $51.01... which brings my Auto Debt to $816.61!!! woot baby woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment