Monday, July 30, 2007

AUG is gonna be so cool!

okay... i need to breathe for a moment. and its a positive breathing thing... kind of like yoga... but way better

I was originally estimated that my 3rd paycheck of the month would be around $880... and if my raise still hasn't gone into effect when i get the check on the 31st then it will actually be at least $921.83 after taxes!!

So for the month of Aug, I'll be making at least $3,034.49 after taxes (not including overtime which i have 3 hours so far).

Now that's a nice chunk of change for a 21 year old College student!!!!! and that money will be doing a-mazing things!!! Things i can't wait to see in actuality!!!!!! I have no idea how its going to feel owning my car... not toyota... but me... it will be mine mine mine!!!

But back to racking numbers, after i take out the necessities (not car payments, dental, or unbudgeted money) that leaves me with $1357.49.

The Car will cost me around $870 to pay off... leaving $487.49
Invisiline will cost me $379 for the month.... leaving $108.49 before overtime for other stuff!!!!

my emergency fund should grow this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment