Tuesday, May 1, 2007

no over time

So, the paycheck i get to get next week won't have any overtime on it after all...

I didn't end up working Monday night, which was a good thing since i was definetly way too tired and needed to pack and do laundry for the big move today!!!! (holy cow... this day is finally here!!!!)

So at least i'll know what i'll be making for sure each month... although the little extra is always nice... but i'm getting 608.00 back from AAA from removing me from my mom's account and that will be thrown on the car...
plus i have 1200 in my moving out fund... so i'm pretty sure over the next month (as i'm waiting to start my second job) i'll be slowly putting that on the car too... oh and i broke under the $5,000.00 marker for my debt... wahhoo

I owe $4,790.51... [AAA 608... plus 600 from the moving out fund... and 300 auto payment... i'll probably be sending them a nice pretty 1500 bucks for may!!!!!!] nice.

that blemish will soon be erraticated!!!! i'm almost debt free... i can feel it and it feels good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment