Friday, May 11, 2007

I got a raise!!!!!!!

I logged onto the online surver at work which shows you a virtual copy of your paystub... i got a raise that illusive 6-month raise from November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now make $14.3593 instead of $13.8071 and theres retro pay on it too.....

My pay check was 1413.30!!!!!!!!!!! and i didn't work overtime!!!!!!!! Wahoo for an unexpected windfall!

After the $753.00 of monthly expenses i alloted to pay for with paycheck one, there's 660.30 left on my paycheck... i have an 800 rent payment and a 300 car payment left.

If i take the 660.30 and call that my car payment, i know my next check will be at least 800 to cover my rent, with some extra. So i'm going to send the 660.30 to my car for now.

I'm also debating about emptying out the rest of my moving out fund this month too [a little shy of 500 bucks]... oh heck why not? This is sooo crazy! I thought moving out a month early was going to extend my car payments, but it looks like i might be excellerating them with all this extra unexpected income... I'm also due for another raise for my annual review soon [but it won't go on my paychecks for at least 3 months and they will have to retro that too... lol] so i'll get another small windfall in a few months as they play cetch up.

New Financial Dreams: Key word Dreams...

  1. Pay off car still by the end of the year... hopefully by the end of summer.
  2. start small retirement contributions after car is paid off, approx: 100 a month
  3. Set up an orthodontist apointment to finally finish the work my first set of braces started...
  4. Put some more money away for school... i keep re-thinking getting my credential... but i should put the money aside for it incase i decide to, that way i don't have to rely on loans. Next week i'm going to head down and get some information from CSUF after i take my finals.

those are the immediate esc goals for the year...

  1. then i want to start putting money away for a house downpayment... I'll definetly renting for the next year... possibly two.... but who knows where life will take me...
  2. i also want to set some money, a small amount aside for something else... i just don't want to say what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment