Saturday, May 5, 2007

For friday

okay, Friday is pay day and i've decided that the first paycheck will be used to pay for everything except my rent and my car payment. The second monthly paycheck i'll use for my rent and my car.

I have no idea how much my paycheck will be, but it won't have overtime on it and neither will the next one after that so i should have an acurate figure of what i make before i get my raise at the end of this month.... and knowing the city, it will take months to go into effect and they will have to retro pay me.

So paycheck 1: Expenses = 753
  • Groceries: 140
  • Car insurance 110
  • Renters insurance 17
  • basic necessities 45
  • gas and auto maint 200
  • utilities- electric 100 (Estimate)
  • Cell : 50
  • Fun: 50
  • Offering: 50
  • savings 41

Paycheck 2: Expenses 1100

  • rent 800
  • auto loan payment 300

I know my second paycheck won't be 1100... and my first will be more then 753.. and between the two i have enough.... but i don't want to send money over to the car from paycheck 1 until i'm sure i have enought for my half of the electric bill... which won't be accurate since our fridge isn't here and we havn't really been cooking like we would. ...

but it looks like a plan!

2 comments:

  1. hi ambellamy, it's mia from the women in red column. i wanted to chat with you about your experience in the WIRRacers. lmk if you're around, it's monday 5/7: mpdunleavey@msn.com

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, just sent you an email. I'm around

    ReplyDelete