Friday, March 16, 2007

Pay day

So, it's friday... it's payday!!!! woot


I was able to squeeze in a little overtime on this last paycheck. $1,064.24 was my net pay for the last 2 weeks so 86.24 was overtime and i sent half to my car, and half to moving out. I'll re-post updates once everything clears.

This month is an odd month for me because I'm technically getting 3 paychecks this month... So, i can't wait until i get the paycheck on the 31st... because the base pay for that one is going entirely to moving out.... If i keep "finding" more money to contribute to moving out (or really working more overtime) maybe i won't have to take that money from my retirment account.... which is one of the reason's i'm not sending all my overtime at my debt.... and the reasons i can't bear to remove the 1400 bucks from my retirement account into moving out...

Dunno if this is foolish rambling thoughts of me... hoping i won't have to use it... but oh well... only time can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment