Friday, March 23, 2007

money's been crazy

It really has been... i'm pretty sure i'm off budget on a lot of stuff... and i can't seem to keep track of much... crazy crazy

i had to send transcripts from one college to another $5.00 bucks... i need to renue the virus softwear on my computer (which will be about 100...) .... so that's coming out of tuition money.... since my laptop is mainly for school.... i'll have to go do that monday.... or something....

My anime girl's birthday is also on monday... dunno what she wants... guess i'll have to venture out to the mall or ask or something... i'll call techie and see if i can get any ideas... but monday is PaRtAy!!!! woot

i sold some more books online... and got a check from half.com for some of my other selling stuff..... but i'm not sure how much is profit and how much i "owe" myself back in postage from the last pay stack... so instead of just putting the money aside for moving out, this month i'm gonna send it to my car.... and somehow my bofa account is back up to 500 despite the whole "lets make my efund 1,000 earlier then planned idea..."

So, i'm just gonna send whatever is over 500 to my car..... I also closed some sub accounts at ing and just made 2 savings and a checking over there... for the most part, i have one savings account for extra money left over from the budget... and one saving's account for extra gas money.

I moved my vegas/dental account to emigrant.... after i get my wisdom teeth pulled and spend some time in vegas, whatever is left is getting thrown at my car....

it's just all everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment