Sunday, March 11, 2007

costco... i needed you yesterday

So... I went to the movies with my friends the other day and used the last movie ticket from costco that i had... and i made a mental note to pick up a few more when i was there next... problem...


i went to the movies again last night... without going to costco because i didn't have the time... i paid more.... sniff sniff.... but 300 was a pretty good movie and the company was nice too.

------> i'm kind of seeing someone... and it's fun. =D


but now i need to go back to costco to pick up cheese, oatmeal, movie tickets, and maybe yogart.

3 comments:

  1. 300 was such a great movie, I am going to go watch it again. I normally don't watch the same movie, but this one is just too good to wait for DVD.

    Didn't know costco sold movie tickets.

    Happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it was good! The more i think about it the higher the rating on my scale from 1-10... its hiting a solid 8 right now for those whitty comic relief bits!

    and costco sells "movie gift cards" for regal
    2 tickets for 14.99

    beats paying 10 bucks for one movie. 9 somethign with a student discount.

    i was just surprized that they didn't ask to see my Id...cause its rated R... i don't look almost 21. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out Costco in my area.

    ReplyDelete