Friday, February 9, 2007

overtime...

I don't know if i should take whatever overtime i get (if any) and save it for moving out... Who knows what it's gonna really cost.... the place might not have a refrigerator... we might have to buy a washer and dryer.... microwave... extra parking space.... money to turn on utilities....

okay its official....

I'm only going to send half the overtime i get to my auto loan for now...
I'll use the other half to fund my emergence fund faster.

After the e-fund is 1,000 i'll continue putting half of anything extra aside for moving out. As we look at places and see what they offer (fridge, microwave... nothing) i'll re-evaluate later.

As for funding my vegas trip, I'm not sure how its going to work.... i'll hopefully be able to siphen off some fun money from each month for the trip... after that i can always go back to the half the left over gas stuff and not spend as much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment