Thursday, February 22, 2007

MONEY MONEY MONEY

I'm holding my refund from my college in my hand.... its more then i paid them....

It covers the 1500 in tuition, all my textbooks.... and I get an Extra 123.10!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno If i should keep the $123.10 for moving out, or if i should keep it for school related purposes.... or if i should send it to my auto loan.... Any advice?

Oh and my refund from the feds.... WAY over the 600 i thought... were talking 930 at least... and another 100 ish back from state... (it cost me $45 to do my taxes.... so even if i round down... )

I just found an extra $400 from taxes, and 123.10 from tuition.... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i hadn't claimed me, i would have owed money..... but sadly i'm in the 15% tax bracket now... i used to be in the 10%......

1 comment:

  1. I started my taxes but I don't like the numbers so I stoped. I might have to pay someone to do it and see if the numbers change.

    ReplyDelete